Thursday 28 January 2016

Kylie Jenner: I “Want To Date Myself”



Kylie Jenner opened up about relationships in a new video posted on her official website and app on Thursday, revealing that she’s going through a phase where “I kinda just want to date myself.”
Talking to her friend Jordyn Woods about romance, the reality star admitted, “I’m definitely a relationship girl, but these days I kinda just want to date myself.” She further explained, “I feel like I’ve been in a relationship for like, six years. I have just gone from one person to the next.”
Jenner went on to note that she had been dating someone from ages 14 to 16, and immediately “went into another relationship” from 17 to 18. “Now I feel like I really need to find myself this year and have a relationship with myself,” she added. “Because I don’t know what it feels like to be by myself. I feel like you need to love yourself before you can love anybody else.”
Jenner, of course, has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with rapper Tyga for more than a year, but the couple has been at the center of many breakup rumors during that time. As Gossip Copreported, Tyga has been accused of cheating on the reality star on various occasions, but the two often are seen publicly together following each allegation, including just this past week.
Jenner’s latest comments about wanting to “date myself” seem to indicate, however, that she and Tyga might be in an “off-again” stage. Neither Jenner nor Tyga have recently commented on the exact status of their relationship

No comments:

Post a Comment